Right when the winters knock your door you start searching for the perfect quilts to fit your bedroom décor and the right fabric that is not only for your choice and soothe but also matches with the mood you want to create around you. But if you have a quilter at home you are saved from running everywhere in the market and your search just ends at home itself. No more is the design choice, price of fabric choice going to bother and bonus that you get the right size, print, finishing and even the personalization according to your choice.
Well time and again we do need to appreciate people to show them how much we love them and the best way to surprise them is by way of quilter’s gifts.
What is quilting?
Quilting is the art of making the quilts. It involves choosing the right fabrics, creating layers of multiple fabrics and sewing them for the final quilt that enables keeping one hot and comfortable through the winters. Quilting involves a lot of time and dedication and is an altogether leisure activity or if you are passionate about it, you can even make it a full time job.
Who are quilters?
Quilters are people who devote their time and effort towards creating new and designer quilts with utmost excellence. Quilters take it to them for creating quilts and provide others with designed, fabricated, useful, cute and adorable quilts that shall keep them warm, comfortable and cozy during winters. They happen to be delicate with their hand work and have very soft and calm nature.
Why should you be gifting quilters?
Because quilters provide us with their hard work and dedicated quilts which have the personal touch and guarantee of comfort, it is important for us to appreciate their effort and find for them the right quilters gifts to bring a smile on their face.
What are the quilter’s gifts I can choose from?
Gifting is a delicate art of finding some good memoir for people we lova and giving them a smile through the way of gifts. The best way to gift quilters is to give them stuff for making their quilting more easy, powerful and enjoyable. Here is a small list of things you should consider before deciding on your quilter’s gifts.
- Quilting machine: We agree that nothing beats the quilts that is handmade and has personalized touch but it is not possible for someone to make multiple quilts through hand. Sometimes there is need to make up quilts in a jiffy and quilting machine can be the perfect savior at times of need. It sews just perfectly and can help in making a number of quilts in no time.
- Fabric calculator: With all the major measurements around the corners and liners of the quilt, the best way to solve the issue and is to give a fabric calculator that helps measure the cloth required to make the specified quilt.
- Mini iron: Quilting needs in-depth ironing of different fabrics that go into the making of it. Ironing every layers and fixing them just right to sew them perfectly needs a good iron at hand. Mini irons help in reaching out to the corners and give a perfect finish. Mini iron makes for a good quilter’s gift.
- Quilter case: Give a quilter his tools and he shall thank you for years to come. There are so many tools involved in the making of quilts sometimes it’s out of budget for people, other times they are short of it, the best thing to do is give them a fully loaded quilter case and make them love you for years.
- Quilter’s journal: Tried noting on the essentials, name of fabric, size and measurements at hand? Impossible right? Gift a quilter’s journal with specified areas for writing them.
- Personalized gifts: There is no limit to personalizing gifts for quilters. A coffee mug with quilts or names on them, A hood with a “World’s best Quilter” or even a t-shirt with their name or brand printed on it, this shall make for a good quilter’s gift and make your loved ones treasure your gift and love their profession even more.
Gifting the right gift is necessary to touch people at heart and we hope something here just inspired you!